About this course
This Level 3 Award in Effective Coaching is ideal for first line managers and team leaders who are keen to practice coaching as a management style. It will provide the tools, knowledge and confidence to coach people effectively in the workplace.
This course will help individuals understand what it takes to become an effective coach, through the provision of a coaching model and the tools and techniques to support a coaching style; it will provide the perfect grounding in coaching for any manager. The workshops are spread over a period of time, allowing individuals to test their skills in the workplace and analyse, assess and improve their coaching ability.
Half day: 14.03.2024
Day 2: 21.03.2024
Day 3: 18.04.2024
Day 4: 16.05.2024
Day 5: 06.06.2024
Day 6: 25.06.2024
Day 7: 18.07.2024
What you will study
The training is delivered over four days. The mandatory units are:
- 300 Understanding Good Practice in Workplace Coaching
- 301 Undertaking Coaching in the Workplace
- 303 Reflecting on Workplace Coaching Skills
Assessment: For each unit the learner will complete an assignment which is returned to the college for marking and assessment.
Fees: The course fee includes ILM registration, certification and a follow up 1-1 with the trainer if required.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.