Dealing with Conflict in the Workplace
About this course
This comprehensive one day course helps build confidence, awareness and communication skills. At the end of this course individuals will have increased knowledge on how to use these skills
to work safely, confidently and effectively within difficult or conflict situations that occur in the workplace and public facing roles.
What you will study
- How to overcome blocks to communication
- Using effective communication to signal non-aggression
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 & workplace violence
- ‘Risk’ & ‘hazard’ and the causes of workplace violence
- Recognising threatening situations
- Recognising & dealing with high risk situations.
- Working with customers
- How to support colleagues and share good practice
- Reporting & recording workplace violence incidents
Assessment is via a 30 question multiple choice examination paper.
Time of day
Need to know