About this course
Everything DiSC® Sales teaches salespeople how to connect better with their customers.
Everything DiSC® Sales is classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up to create a personalised learning experience. Participants learn how to read the styles of their customers. The result is salespeople who adapt their styles to connect better—and close more sales.
What you will study
Each delegate will be sent a unique log-in for a short online assessment prior to the workshop.
On the day of the workshop, a personalised report will be given to delegates detailing where they fall on the DiSC Sales Map. Participants will learn about their DiSC sales style and how personal priorities influence their selling behaviours.
Everything DiSC Sales focuses on three vital areas:
- Understanding Your DiSC Sales Style
- Recognising and Understanding Customer Buying Styles
- Adapting Your Sales Style to Your Customer’s Buying Style
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Need to know