About this course
Everything DiSC Workplace® can be used with everyone in an organisation, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace.
Everything DiSC Workplace is classroom training that uses online pre-work, engaging facilitation with contemporary video, and online follow-up to create a personalised learning experience.
Participants will understand and appreciate the styles of the people they work with. The result is more effective and productive working relationships.
What you will study
Each delegate will be sent a unique log-in for a short online assessment prior to the workshop.
On the day of the workshop, a personalised report will be given to you detailing where you fall on the DiSC Map.
Everything DiSC Workplace focuses on:
- Discovering Your DiSC Style
- Understanding Other Styles
- Building More Effective Relationships
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
For me, CAVC is more than just a classroom as it provides me with an opportunity to combine a high level of rugby with my education
Work placements content
Need to know