ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management - Managing Teams Remotely
About this course
This Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management is designed for practising middle managers, helping them to develop their skills and experience, improve performance and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
The programme aids managers to acquire an understanding and ability in developing and leading teams to achieve organisational objectives. In addition, the programme explores the required skills to effectively manage staff who work remotely.
What you will study
• Unit 519 Developing and Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational Goals and Objectives
•Unit 526 Managing Remote Workers
Assessment is via a project based assignment relevant to the workplace. Candidates should be prepared to carry out self-study and assignment writing between each of the workshops.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know