About this course
This course will develop your knowledge and understanding of effective leadership as required by a practising or potential middle manager. You will develop an understanding of your own ability to fulfil key responsibilities of the leadership role and be able to evaluate your own ability to lead others.
The second unit will develop understanding and ability in developing and leading teams. You will develop your understanding of the importance of leading teams to achieve organisational goals and objectives, and be able to develop and lead teams more effectively.
Course fee per year
Course Fee: £795.00
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know