About this course
The Level 2 Award level is ideal for candidates to gain skills needed to lead, organise and motivate teams. These qualifications are designed to help you boost your performance as a team member and help you make the transition from working in a team to leading a team. If you are a practising team leader, they will help you to be more effective and confident in your role.
Times: 9:30am – 4:30pm each day
Day 1: 12.10.2023
Day 2: 09.11.2023
Day 3: 30.11.2023
Day 1: 25.01.2024
Day 2: 22.02.2024
Day 3: 13.03.2024
Day 1: 23.05.2024
Day 2: 20.06.2024
Day 3: 11.07.2024
What you will study
- Unit 268 Leading your Work Team
- Unit 250 Develop yourself as a Team Leader
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.