About this course
This course will develop your understanding of support services operations within the context of your own organisation. You will review the nature and scope of products and services required in your workplace and consider the range of delivery options available in order to ensure quality and performance standards are maintained.
The second unit will develop your knowledge and understanding of the communication process. By understanding the process and methods used you can improve your own effectiveness in achieving results. You will also complete a reflective self-assessment of your own communication skills and identify areas for performance improvement.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Career prospects & further study
After completing this course you can go on to complete the full 2-year Extended Diploma. Many students progress onto courses at university, others go directly into employment. CAVC offers a HNC in Sport Coaching which if competed successfully leads on to a top up at Cardiff Metropolitan University to complete the full degree course.
Need to know