About this course
This course will develop your understanding of support services operations within the context of your own organisation. You will review the nature and scope of products and services required in your workplace and consider the range of delivery options available in order to ensure quality and performance standards are maintained.
The second unit will develop your knowledge and understanding of the communication process. By understanding the process and methods used you can improve your own effectiveness in achieving results. You will also complete a reflective self-assessment of your own communication skills and identify areas for performance improvement.
Half Day: 22.05.2024
Day 2: 29.05.2024
Day 3: 13.06.2024
Day 4: 10.07.2024
Day 5: 30.07.2024
What you will study
• Unit 331: Understanding Support Services Operations in an Organisation
• Unit 326: Understanding the Communication Process in the Workplace
Teaching and assessment
This course is delivered via face-to-face classroom. The delivery dates and times are outlined in 'About this Course', please ensure you can commit to these dates/times before applying.
Teaching is tutor led and will include group discussions, case studies and activities.
This qualification is assessed via a written assignment for each unit. You will be given full support to understand the assignment brief, guidance on assignment writing and you will also have access to 1-1 tutor support.
Please be prepared to carry out additional studies and assignment writing in your own time.
Level 3 Awards - 16 Hours (approx.)
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.