About this course
The purpose of this course is to develop your understanding and ability of leading innovation and change as required by a practising or potential middle manager. You will explore the need for innovation and change management within an organisation, be able to propose innovative solutions to improve organisational performance and be able to lead and manage change within an organisation.
The purpose of the second unit is to develop your understanding and ability to be able to manage projects. By the end of this unit you will have the knowledge to manage a project in an organisation and be able to evaluate your own ability to manage a project.
What you will study
- Unit 504 Leading Innovation and Change
- Unit 511 Managing Projects in an Organisation
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know