ILM Level 5 Award The Strategic Leader
About this course
This course will develop your knowledge and understanding of the organisational environment as required by a practising or potential middle manager. You will explore analysis of how an organisation is affected by the macro-environment, the impact of economic and political factors on the organisation and the legal environment within which the organisation operates.
The purpose of the second unit is to develop your understanding and ability to lead teams to achieve organisational values and goals. This will include understanding leadership styles, reviewing effectiveness of your own leadership capability and performance and motivating staff to achieve organisational values and goals.
Course fee per year
Course Fee: £795.00
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18.
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities.
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect.
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice.
- Course fees are subject to change. Your fee will be confirmed prior to enrolment.
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print.
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers.
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know