About this course
This course will develop your ability to think and reflect critically as required by a potential or practising middle manager. You will discover how to critically assess your own beliefs, attitudes and values and be able to critically assess the validity of management theories in relation to your own beliefs, attitudes and values.
The second unit will provide you with an understanding of the skills, principles and practice required for effective coaching or mentoring within an organisational context. This unit explores the purpose of coaching and mentoring, the knowledge, skills and behaviours required and the importance of effective contracting and management of the coaching or mentoring process.
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know