ILM Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring Level 5
About this course
This Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring is ideal for individuals who want to strengthen their own coaching and mentoring skills and understand how to develop a coaching and mentoring culture in their organisation. It will provide the tools, knowledge and confidence to coach people effectively in the workplace.
This course will help individuals understand what it takes to become an effective coach, through the provision of a coaching model and the tools and techniques to support a coaching style; it will provide the perfect grounding in coaching for any leader or manager. The workshops are spread over a period of time, allowing individuals to test their skills in the workplace and analyse, assess and improve their coaching ability.
Course Fee: £470-£784 - see funding below
What you will study
The training is delivered over six days.
The mandatory units are:
- 500 Understanding the Skills, Principles and Practice of Effective Management Coaching and Mentoring
- 501 Undertaking Management Coaching or Mentoring in the Workplace
- 503 Reviewing Own Ability as a Management Coach or Mentor
Assessment: For each unit the learner will complete an assignment which is returned to the college for marking and assessment.
Fees: The course fee includes ILM registration and certification and a follow up 1-1 with the trainer if required
We have funding available for this course. Upskilling@Work is a funded operation supported by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government. A large number of businesses have already benefited from part or fully funded courses through Cardiff and Vale College. Funding opportunities and streams change frequently however our dedicated Business Development Consultants are available to advise on what may be available to your company. Contact us for more information
- The College welcomes contact with parents/guardians of students who are under 18
- Additional support is available for students with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Cardiff and Vale College is committed to inclusion and values diversity. We are determined to promote equality of opportunity and to treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Cardiff and Vale College reserves the right to make changes to this course without prior notice
- All courses are accurate at the time of upload or print
- Courses can only run if there are sufficient numbers
- Please note, if you choose three or more course choices, then you may be referred for a careers appointment first. This does not apply to A Level or GCSE choices.
Time of day
Need to know